- A chart is a graphical representation of data, in which "the data is represented by symbols, such as bars in a bar chart, lines in a line chart, or slices in a pie chart.
The following fileds should be selected in the property vallet.
- Data Source: Table name from which you want to retrieve data.
- Category key attribute: The column name must be selected so that the mathematical functions will be performed on this column
- Function: You can choose functions like Count,Average,Maximum,Minimum,Sum,so that the chosen operation will be performed on category key attribute
- Key attribute: We must select the table name in Key attribute. Key attributes are the column names of the selected table.
- Label Attribute: Label names which are to be appeared on the X- axis of the chart.We must select the table name in label attribute.Label names are the column names of the selected table.
- Link token: Drill out is available for the chart by selecting the link token.
- A pie chart (or a circle graph) is a circular chart divided into sectors, illustrating proportion.
- A bar chart or bar graph is a chart with rectangular bars with lengths proportional to the values that they represent. The bars can be plotted vertically or horizontally.