- We can customize the given default Page.
- If the 'customize page' is disabled then check Enable personalization checkbox.
File→ Administration → Customize Page
- When the Customize page is clicked a screen is shown in which the page layout and the corresponding UI components are displayed on the left side and each UI component or item of the page have their own properties.
- For example the below screen shows the properties of a Grid of that particular Page.
- The User can check or uncheck the values of the checkbox, select the values in the combo-box and fill in the textbox according to his requirement and save them.
- The same can be done with each UI component which is present on the left of the screen.
- The User can select the required UI component and its corresponding properties will be displayed.