- Jquery Calendar is a component .
- You can create events, edit events or delete events from the calendar.
Note: You can create multiple events at a time.
- You can sync the calendar with the google calendar.
- You can edit or delete the data from the calendar.
- These are the list of properties that are associated to the Jquery Calendar.
1) Display Attribute: Specify the Attribute that need to be displayed on the Calendar.
2) Start Date Attribute: Defines the start date of the event.
3) End Date Attribute: Defines the end date of the event.
4) you can also write the Jave Script in the Java Script text area.To know more about the properties of Jquery Calendar, refer to Common Properties.