Create a Data Source Manually
In this lesson, you will learn how to create a data source. Please refer to the Datasource Properties help article to learn more about Datasource.
- Goto Navigation → Developer → Data Source List.
- Click on Create New Data Source button.
- Enter the data source name and enter the Table name that has been created in the Sql Browser.
- Make sure that an appropriate name is specified to the datasource.
- Click on Save button.
- Enable the Active check box and click on save.
- Then enable the Sync check box and click on save.
- The platform Syncs all the fields that are there in the table OE_ORDER_HEADERS_ALL and displays them as the attributes to the current Data Source.
- Then click Ok.
- Specify the Default value i.e the Sequence Name.
- Enable the Primary Key and Auto Sequence properties for that field.
- Click on save.