In this lesson, you will learn how to define new users and assign the users to a Role. Users can be managed locally within the platform or managed outside the platform e.g. Active Directory, Google Accounts etc. Please refer to the Users help article to learn more about User.
How To Creat a New User?
- Go to Navigation → Administration → Setup Users
- Click on Add New User button.
- A new row will be added.
- Enter the User Name, Display Name, Email Address and hit Save.
User Created! You have successfully created a new user. The User Name and Password would popup. An email would also be sent to the given email address with the password information to sign into the platform.
- Below you have a Roles Assigned grid, using which you can assign Role to a user.
- Click on Assign New Role button.
- Specify the Role to the user by selecting the Role from Combo Lov.