Define New Page
In this lesson, you will learn how to create a new page and assign it to a Role. Please refer to the Page help article to learn more about page.
Define a Page
- Go to Navigation → Developer → Define Pages.
- Click on Add New Page and a new Row will be added.
- Enter the Page Name, Page Code and Window title.
Note: Make sure that the Page Code and Page Name are unique.
- To make the Page read only, check the Read Only property.
- Click on save.
Page Created! You have successfully created a new Page.
Assign Page to a Role
- Click the 'Where Used?' icon to open a pop-up.
- Select the Role from the drop-down and Click on Save to associate the page to a Role.
- Click on the 'Add To Role' button to create a new row and associate the Role.
- Check the 'Show In Menu' to show the Page name in the Role Menu - (Navigation -> Role Name -> Page Name).
- Now refresh the browser.
Note: Browser refresh is required to see the changes reflected to the Navigation Menu.
- To view the page that has been assigned to the current role, Go to Navigation → Order Management (role that we defined) → Order Creation Form (the given page name).
Note: To view the assigned page goto the Navigation → Role → Page