Specification of Panel's Header
In this lesson, you will learn how to create a panel and specify a header to it. Refer Panels help article to learn more about panels.
- Go to File → Preferences
- Make sure "Enable Developer Mode" is checkedNavigate to the just created page
- Navigate to the just created page.
- Go to Navigation → Order Management → Order Creation From.
- To customize go to File → Administration → Customize Page.
Or you can find the Customize Page option on the Developer menu that you get on right click on any component on the page
- Click on New button on the top left of the Page Layout.
- Go to Property Pallet.
- Select the item type as Content Panel from the drop down.
- Specify the Header as "New Order Form".
- Click on Save button.
- Click on Preview Page link on the top right corner on the menu item.
Page Modified! This is how the page looks like after the customization is done