Specify the Layout Type to the Panel
In this lesson, you will learn how to set a layout to the panel. Please refer to the Layouts help article to learn more about layouts.
- Go to customize page.
- Click on the Content Panel.
- To see the changes inline without saving the changes and previewing them, check the 'Enable Inline View' checkbox in the Preview container (Right most container)
- Now go to the Property Pallet of the content panel.
- Change the Layout type from defaulted Fitlayout to Center Layout.
- As you change the Layout type, you can see the change inline in the right container.
- Click on Save button and Preview link to view the modified page.
- Save & Preview your changes.