Define Button Action as Action Hide
In this lesson, you will learn how to define a button action under the button. Please refer to the Button Actions help article to learn more about button actions.
- Go to customize page.
- To add button action to the just added button.
- Click on the button, to which Show On Header property is enabled.
- Click on the New button on the Page Layout.
- A child item to the button is added by default as 'Save Button Action'
- Select the Item Type as 'Action Hide'.
Note: You can select any of the button action that you need from the drop down list based on your requirement.
- Specify the item id of the field that has to be hidden.
- Here the item id of the Text item "Order Details" is specified. Either you can enter the itemid in the text field or use the Icon to open a Pop-up and use the LOV to search and select the item.
- Preview Page and click on the button to check the action.
Why not try Action Show? Try it out yourself and see how easy it is.....